Sony HVR-S270U Repair
have Sony factory trained technicians in our repair
facility to repair your Sony HVR-S270U camcorder
and we have the most Common Replacement parts
in stock. We specialize in this model camcorder
and our Technicians are experts in this particular
model. Our efficient, prompt service comes from
factory authorized training.
To talk about what is wrong with your Sony HVR-S270U camcorder
you can call and speak to
a Sony hvr-s270u camcorder repair technician. Toll free
HERE For Free
Sony Hvr-s270 Repair Includes:
Free return shipping • Free repair
estimate • Six Months Unlimited parts and
labor warranty • Fast turnaround - in most
cases your camcorder will be repaired within 3 days
Here For Packing & Shipping Instructions
We can perform standard equipment servicing,
which includes Inspection, Alignment, Cleaning,
and Lubrication of all major and minor assemblies
to complete major overhauls.
The Minor Overhaul is usually performed when camcorder running time meter reaches 300 hours-500 hours (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model).
Sony HVR-S270U Common Problems
- The camcorder displaying Reinsert Cassette message, eject the Cassette message error codes C:31:00 C32:10 C:31:11 C:32:11 C:31:20 C:32:20 C:31:21 C:32:21 C:31:22 C:32:22 C:31:23 C:32:23 C:31:30
- Lens unit ass'y error codes E:61:00 E:61:10 E:61:11 E:61:30 E:62:00 E:62:01 E:62:02 E:62:03 E:62:10 E:61:30 E 62:11 E 62:12 E:62:20 C:32:60
- Video and audio dropout, pixilation, video break up on playback
- Back focus problems, soft focus, It does not focus at all.
- Zoom problems, does not focus at all, zooming on its own.
- No video or audio on playback mode. The video head needs to be cleaned or replaced, error code C:20:00
- Computer will not recognizing the Camcorder, DV port broken or firewire control chip-set needs to be replaced.
- The tape is jammed in the camcorder, The tape is not ejecting. The camcorder is eating the tape.
- 3CMOS sensor problems. Black image, distortion, color problems, one of the colors is missing
- No power, camcorder is dead, It does not turn on with Ac power.
- Dew sensor faulty, condensation error, C:21:00
- No audio.The camcorder does not record sound. XLR Input problem
- Video head error codes C:31:40 C:32:40 C:31:42 C:32:42
- Tape deck or mechanical error codes C:31:00 C32:10 C:31:11 C:32:11 C:31:20 C:32:20 C:31:21 C:32:21 C:31:22 C:32:22 C:31:23 C:32:23 C:31:30
The Major Overhaul is usually performed when camcorder running time meter reaches 1000 (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model). This includes inspection and replacement as necessary of all common wear items.
Why Choose Us?