Sony PMW-EX3 Repair
have Sony factory trained technicians in our repair
facility to repair your Sony PMW-EX3 camcorder
and we have the most Common Replacement parts
in stock. We specialize in this model camcorder
and our Technicians are experts in this particular
model. Our efficient, prompt service comes from
factory authorized training.
To talk about what is wrong with your Sony PMW-EX3 camcorder
you can call and speak to
a Sony pmw-ex3 camcorder repair technician. Toll free
HERE For Free
Sony PMW-EX3 Repair Includes:
Free return shipping • Free repair
estimate • Six Months Unlimited parts and
labor warranty • Fast turnaround - in most
cases your camcorder will be repaired within 3 days
Here For Packing & Shipping Instructions
We can perform standard equipment servicing,
which includes Inspection, Alignment, Cleaning,
and Lubrication of all major and minor assemblies
to complete major overhauls.
The Minor Overhaul is usually performed when camcorder running time meter reaches 300 hours-500 hours (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model).
Sony PMW-EX3 Common Problems
- Lens unit ass'y error codes E:61:00 E:61:10 E:61:11 E:61:30 E:62:00 E:62:01 E:62:02 E:62:03 E:62:10 E:61:30 E 62:11 E 62:12 E:62:20 C:32:60
- Back focus problems, soft focus, It does not focus at all.
- Zoom problems, does not focus at all, zooming on its own.
- No video or audio on playback mode.
- 3CMOS sensor problems. Black image, distortion, color problems, one of the colors is missing
- No power, camcorder is dead, It does not turn on with Ac power.
- No audio.The camcorder does not record sound. XLR Input problem
- The camcorder does not read the memory card.
- The Handle Grip is loose.
The Major Overhaul is usually performed when camcorder running time meter reaches 1000 (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model). This includes inspection and replacement as necessary of all common wear items.
Why Choose Us?