Canon GL2 Repair & Service
Canon GL2 repair
We have Canon factory trained technicians in our repair facility to repair your Canon GL2 camcorder and we have the most Common Replacement parts in stock. We specialize in this model camcorder and our Technicians are experts in this particular model. Our efficient, prompt service comes from factory authorized training.
To talk about what is wrong with your Canon GL2 camcorder you can call and speak to a Canon GL2 camcorder repair technician. Toll free 1.800.503.5529
CLICK HERE For Free Estimate Request
Free return shipping • Free repair estimate • Six Months Unlimited parts and labor warranty • Fast turnaround – in most cases your camcorder will be repaired within 3 days
Click Here For Packing & Shipping Instructions
We can perform standard equipment servicing, which includes Inspection, Alignment, Cleaning, and Lubrication of all major and minor assemblies to complete major overhauls.
The Minor Overhaul is usually performed when tape running time meter reaches 500 – 1000 hours (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model).
- Canon GL2 Common Problems
- Eject Cassette, Remove The Cassette, Eject The tape errors.
- Video and audio dropout, pixilation, video break up on playback.
- Back focus problems, soft focus, It does not focus at all.
- Zoom problems, does not zoom at all, zooming on its own, zoom rocker broken.
- No video or audio on playback mode. The video head needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Computer will not recognizing the Camcorder, DV port broken or firewire control chip-set needs to be replaced.
- The tape is jammed in the camcorder, The tape is not ejecting. The camcorder is eating the tape.
- 3CCD sensor problems. Black image, distortion, color problems, one of the colors is missing.
- No power, camcorder is dead, It does not turn on with Ac power.
- No audio. The camcorder does not record or playback the sound.
- Handle broken, LCD display broken.
The Major Overhaul is usually performed when tape running time meter reaches 1500 hours – 2000 hours (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model). This includes inspection and replacement as necessary of all common wear items in addition to the Complete Drum Assembly and other electro-mechanical parts such as Motor Assemblies.