Canon XF200 Repair & Service
Canon XF200 Repair
We have Canon factory trained technicians in our repair facility to repair your Canon XF200 camcorder and we have the most Common Replacement parts in stock. We specialize in this model camcorder and our Technicians are experts in this particular model. Our efficient, prompt service comes from factory authorized training.
To talk about what is wrong with your Canon XF200 camcorder you can call and speak to a Canon xf200 camcorder repair technician. Toll free 1.800.503.5529
CLICK HERE For Free Estimate Request
Free return shipping • Free repair estimate • Six Months Unlimited parts and labor warranty • Fast turnaround – in most cases your camcorder will be repaired within 3 days
Click Here For Packing & Shipping Instructions
We can perform standard equipment servicing, which includes Inspection, Alignment, Cleaning, and Lubrication of all major and minor assemblies to complete major overhauls.
The Minor Overhaul is usually performed when camcorder running time meter reaches 300 hours-500 hours (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model).
- Canon XF200 Common Problems
- Back focus problems, soft focus, It does not focus at all.
- LCD display is broken.
- Zoom problems, does not focus at all, zooming on its own.
- No video or audio on playback mode.
- 3CMOS sensor problems. Black image, distortion, color problems, one of the colors is missing
- No power, camcorder is dead, It does not turn on with Ac power.
- No audio.The camcorder does not record sound. XLR Input problem
- The camcorder does not read the memory card, memory card slot broken.
The Major Overhaul is usually performed when camcorder running time meter reaches 1000 (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model). This includes inspection and replacement as necessary of all common wear items.