Sony HVR-V1U Service & Repair
Sony HVR-V1U repair
We have Sony factory trained technicians in our repair facility to repair your Sony HVR-V1U camcorder and we have the most Common Replacement parts in stock. We specialize in this model camcorder and our Technicians are experts in this particular model. Our efficient, prompt service comes from factory authorized training.
To talk about what is wrong with your Sony HVR-V1U camcorder you can call and speak to a Sony hvr-v1 camcorder repair technician. Toll free 1.800.503.5529
CLICK HERE For Free Estimate Request
Sony Hvr-v1u Repair Includes:
Free return shipping • Free repair estimate • Six Months Unlimited parts and labor warranty • Fast turnaround – in most cases your camcorder will be repaired within 3 days
Click Here For Packing & Shipping Instructions
We can perform standard equipment servicing, which includes Inspection, Alignment, Cleaning, and Lubrication of all major and minor assemblies to complete major overhauls.
The Minor Overhaul is usually performed when tape running time meter reaches 500 – 1000 hours (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model). We will inspect and replace, as necessary, parts such as:
- Sony HVR-V1U Common Problems
- The camcorder displaying Reinsert Cassette message, eject the Cassette message error codes C:31:00 C32:10 C:31:11 C:32:11 C:31:20 C:32:20 C:31:21 C:32:21 C:31:22 C:32:22 C:31:23 C:32:23 C:31:30
- Back focus problems, soft focus, It does not focus at all.
- Video and audio dropout, pixilation on right or left side on the screen, video break up on playback
- Zoom problems, does not focus at all, zooming on its own, zoom rocker broken
- No video or audio on playback mode. The video head needs to be cleaned or replaced, error code C:20:00
- Computer will not recognizing the Camcorder, DV port broken or firewire control chip-set needs to be replaced.
- The tape is jammed in the camcorder, The tape is not ejecting. The camcorder is eating the tape.
- 3CCD sensor problems. Black image, distortion, color problems, one of the colors is missing
- No power, camcorder is dead, It does not turn on with Ac power, power switch is faulty or flaky.
- Dew sensor faulty, condensation error, C:21:00
- No audio. The camcorder does not record sound.
- Video head error codes C:31:40 C:32:40 C:31:42 C:32:42
- Tape deck or mechanical error codes C:31:00 C32:10 C:31:11 C:32:11 C:31:20 C:32:20 C:31:21 C:32:21 C:31:22 C:32:22 C:31:23 C:32:23 C:31:30
- Lens unit ass’y error codes E:61:00 E:61:10 E:61:11 E:61:30 E:62:00 E:62:01 E:62:02 E:62:03 E:62:10 E:61:30 E 62:11 E 62:12 E:62:20 C:32:60
The Major Overhaul is usually performed when tape running time meter reaches 1500 hours – 2000 hours (as called out in the Preventive Maintenance section of the technical manual for the specific model). This includes inspection and replacement as necessary of all common wear items in addition to the Complete Drum Assembly and other electro-mechanical parts such as Motor Assemblies.